New Excerpt: Revised

 Prologue: 
“ Sadie why are you acting up?  Why are you trembling?”, please let 
me help you”! 
  The room got pitched dark and Sadie felt the room begin to spin rapidly.  
“ Stay away from me Dante!,  or I swear I will kill you”.   “ You have 
hurt me for the very last time!” 
As she said this Dante tried to walk quietly towards her.   
“ Please baby- Why don’t you let me call the doctor so he can help you?
After a brief silence- Sadie grabs a gun.   
“ Sadie  please put the gun down”!, he said urgently.   “Please baby, 
don’t do this” !   “ Give me the gun, okay, I promise you darlin, we can 
get through this!”, he said in a stern tone. 
“ No! Dante, don’t try to make me forget all you have done to me” !  
   As Sadie cried out, her thoughts began to run away with her.     As she looked down, 
at the 9 millimeter gun she had in her hand, her nose began to bleed.   Then suddenly 
her vision got very blurry.   She could hear her daughter’s cry and all of a sudden the room 
begins to move  in different directions.   She could barely hear Dante’s voice.  It is slowly dimming away,  and she can see his  

 brown eyes fading.    All of a sudden she begins to stumble  down and a gun
suddenly goes off... 

Comments

Popular Posts